Building links for strong local community
Creeds Farm Community Connections
Creeds Farm is focused on building strong community relationships and partnerships. We run courses and classes at our purpose built sustainability focused building. We offer opportunities for local residents to run classes or volunteer in our homework or garden clubs. Our activities are diverse and enable the community members of Creeds Farm to learn new skills or broaden their knowledge.
We work closely with businesses in our local area and are proud to be part of a larger community, including our neighbours on Redding Rise:
- Café & General Store – 1 Gammage Boulevard
- Wallaby Childcare Centre – 2 Shimmer Street
- St Mary of the Cross MacKillop Primary School – 47 Farmhouse Boulevard
We also work closely with the City of Whittlesea, particularly with the following departments:
- Community Services & Health
- Sustainability Planning
We appreciate our ongoing relationship with Whittlesea Community Connections.
Creeds Farm Community Garden
Have you seen the wonderful garden right next to us? We are very lucky to have a group of fantastic volunteer garden enthusiasts who lead the Creeds Farm Community Garden, auspiced by Creeds Farm Living & Learning Centre.
We’re part of a much bigger family!
Creeds Farm LLC is one of seven Neighbourhood Houses within the City of Whittlesea.
Visit our neighbouring houses for a wide variety of events, classes and activities:
- Greenbrook Community House Phone: 9408 0916
- Lalor Living and Learning Centre Phone: 9465 6409
- Mill Park Community House Phone: 9404 4565
- Thomastown Neighbourhood House Phone: 8376 6939
- Whittlesea Community House Phone: 9716 3361
- Mernda Community House Phone: 9217 2170
These seven houses are part of a larger network covering north-east Melbourne, the Northeast Neighbourhood House Network .
And there’s even a statewide Association of Neighborhood Houses & Learning Centres.
Creeds Farm Living & Learning Centre is proud to be a part of a vibrant, longstanding provider of community connections throughout Victoria.