We work with Whittlesea Council and various organisations to support the needs of our local community.
For information and support for Covid-19, click HERE.
- Safe Steps – Services for victim survivors
Statewide, after-hours, 24/7 family violence response phone line 1800 015 188
- The Orange Door – Services offered: Women, children and young people’s family violence services, child and family services, aboriginal services, men’s family violence services
Ph: 1800 319 355 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victims of Crime – Manage the effects of crime and guide you through the legal process, for adult male victims of family violence and victims of violent crime
Call 1800 819 817 | Text 0427 767 891
- Child Protection – For children and young people whose safety is at risk
After hours child protection emergency services: 13 12 78 (5pm to 9am Monday to Friday, 24 hours on weekends and public holidays)
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line – State-wide, after-hours, confidential, telephone crisis counselling service for people who have experienced both past and recent sexual assault
Free Call (VIC) 1800 806 292 (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- No to Violence – No to Violence is the peak body for organisations and individuals working with men to end family violence in Victoria. NTV also provide telephone counselling, information and referrals for men in Victoria.
Men’s Referral Service: 1300 766 491 (8am to 9pm Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday)
- Kids Helpline – A free, private and confidential, telephone and online counselling service for young people aged between 5 and 25
Any time, any reason call: 1800 55 1800 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- With Respect – Specialist LGBTIQ family violence service
Ph: 1800 542 847 (weekdays during office hours AND 5pm to 11pm each Wednesday and 10 am to 10pm on Saturday and Sunday)
- MensLine Australia – A telephone and online counselling service for men with family and relationship concerns
Ph: 1300 78 99 78 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Northern Integrated Family Violence Services (NIFVS) – Partnership that provides family violence system leadership across Melbourne’s northern metropolitan region (NMR).
- Grow – Mental wellness programs offering peer-to-peer support during these difficult times. Sign up online.
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue on 1300 224 636
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
- Care Leavers Australasia Network (CLAN) on 1800 008 774
Legal, Financial and Food Assistance
- Food, financial assistance and casework support Response line: 9401 6644 (Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm)
- Legal Service: 9401 6655 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- Friendly Connections, Email: email@example.com or call 0473 019 831. Friendly Connections program will link volunteers to isolated community members for a regular check-in and friendly conversation on the phone.
- Refugees and Recent Arrival
- Uniting Kildonan
- Working for Victoria If you are a job seeker in Victoria you are invited to register your details on the Working for Victoria site to access new work opportunities.